Thursday, September 3, 2009

My First Mix CD


So I gave up my first Mix Tape to you and it was embarrassing but that won't stop me from sharing my first Mix Cd with you. I think it's a lot better than the tape but the reasons . . . I guess it's the whole older and wiser thing. What really matters is that I love to make a mix of songs after all these years, yeah? This mix Cd was created in 1998 a year that was well after anything intersting happened in music and before ... Eminem?, The Strokes?, Kid Rock? It's all the same to me in that era of stuff that didn't move me too much.

Play List:
1 Good Times Roll, The Cars
2 Special, Garbage
3 This is a Call. Foo Fighters
4 Big Bang Baby, Stone Temple Pilots
5 Fake Plastic Trees, Radiohead
6 Morning Glory, Oasis
7 I Am The Walrus, The Beatles
8 Beatles And The Stones, The House Of Love
9 Miss You The Rolling Stones
10 The Spy. The Doors
11 The Phoenix, The Cult
12 Big Balls, AC/DC
13 Planet Of Sound, The Pixies
14 Hate Your Friends, The Lemonheads
15 Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, Elton John
16 The Man Who Sold The World, Nirvana
17 Death Defies Me, The 360's
18 Do The Evolution, Pearl Jam
19 The Ocean, Led Zeppelin


In actuality this mix is some of the better moments of the many tapes I put together such as "The Spy"'s segue into "The Phoenix" or "Fake Plastic Trees" into "Morning Glory". I guess "The Ocean" remains as the song that remains the same on both tape and CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment