Thursday, September 17, 2009

More Countdown! 80-71

You know I get scared thinking that the greatest song of the decade will be released later this year. Here's the next 10!

80. Shake by Yin Yang Twins featuring Pittbull
I too can get down to hip hop!
79. The Night by Morphine
If this song is on your top 100 I will high five you from this point on!
78. The Infanta by The Decemberists
Indie rock goes show tunes
77. Galvanize by Chemical Brothers
Q-Tip lends some vocals to this anthem
76. I Bet You Look Good On The Dance floor by Arctic Monkeys
This band was supposed to be so huge and it didn't really happen but still he rhymes "it's cold tonight" with "you're dynamite" and that's solid lyricism
75. Into Action by Tim Armstrong
A great song from Rancid's singer; I think the girl singing is only 13
74. Soak Up The Sun by Cheryl Crow
pure ear cheese
73. Blah Blah by Lady Sovereign
The biggest midget in the game . . . what else is thee to say
72. Tear You Apart by She Wants Revenge
Interesting song because it sounds like Interpol trying to be sexy who sounds like Joy Division who's most well known song is "Love Will Tear Us Apart"

71. Fat Lip by Sum 41
These guys make me laugh and there is something earnest in this teen stupidity song

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it is something to be scared about. This decades music I mean.

    ReplyDelete