Friday, October 21, 2011

Swedish Rock!

Just because. Yeah, I think I like Swedish popular music.
Here are my top ten favorite songs by Swedish bands in no particular order.

Waterloo by Abba
Not ashamed to admit what I like


Tick, Tick, Boom by The Hives
Automatic Schmuck by The Hives
They are the only band matters, just ask them.



Young Folks by Peter, Bjorn & John
Breaker Breaker by Peter, Bjorn & John
It's  a big, big year for these guys


Living In America by The Sounds
The No No Song by The Sounds
They sound like they could be from any year in the past 30, love it!


Gloria by Mando Diao
You got nothin' on them because they are bring the 60s and 80s back with big force!


Buffalo Stance by Neneh Cherry
C'mon you remember this girl, right? She was the IT girl in music for a summer. 


My Favorite Game by The Cardigans
I wish these guys would have kept putting out good music but after three albums they got weak



Swedish bands I hate, Europe, Ace of Base and Roxette

ick!


Swedish band I fear all that black death metal

skwisgaar skwigelf

2 comments: