Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame time again.

So as you know I'm not psyched on the RNRHOF idea but it's an istitution and I can't ignore it. This year's nominees are as follows with my two cents.

Guns N’ Roses: Absolutely! There's no two ways about it.



The Cure: Unless you don't think they're rock they need to be in the HOF along with the Smiths, hand in hand. Put Robert Smith in that museum!



Heart: Yeah, man great in 70s, cheesy in the 80s but sold a lot of records!



Joan Jett and the Blackhearts: I want her to be because Joan does rock and has the attitude but she doesn't really have the credits

Eric B. and Rakim: not for me thanks

the Spinners: I don't know

the Small Faces/Faces: no

Freddy King and Rufus with Chaka Khan: no

Beastie Boys: Longevity, big hits, sure

Laura Nyro: no

War: no

Donovan: I don't know

 Red Hot Chili Peppers: I guess, for all the same reasons as the Beastie boys, but man do they suck badly now. They used to be so cool, alas.

No comments:

Post a Comment