Saturday, October 2, 2010

Weekly Mix Tape Pt 35

Here is the this weeks Mix! I enjoy this one quite a bit and you should too. MP3s really were working for me in this time, very early 2005.

1. The Hand That Feeds by Nine Inch Nails
Welcome back to world of Music Trent; it had been many years since it he put something out.
2. Sex Type Thing by Stone Temple Pilots
This song rocks so well it's a miracle it wasn't used 30 mixes ago!
3. Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani
 I don't know why this song is here
4. Girl by Beck
Summertime good vibes
5. Bad Moon Rising by Creedence Clearwater Revival
One of my favorite apocalypse songs
6. Bringin' on the Heartbreak by Def Leppard
Power Ballad!
7. You Know You're Right by Nirvana
The final Nirvana song released; I think it's about Courtney Love being a horrible bitch
8. Gimme Shelter by The Rolling Stones
Martin Scorsesse love's song. It's been in at least three of his movies.
9. Beverly Hills by Weezer
Rivers sings from the heart
10.Not Too Soon by Throwing Muses
Before Tanya Donelly was  singer for Belly
11.Brave New World by Michael Penn
Yes, this is Sean's brother
12.All I Wanna' Do by Sheryl Crow
This song wore me down and now I don't hate it
13.Funk No.49 by James Gang
 Such a cool jam
14.Sweet Dream (Are Made Of This) by Marilyn Manson
Sometimes I listen to this and I think Manson missed the point
15.Who's That Girl by Eurythmics
This is the Cabaret sounding song
16.Faith by Limp Bizkit
This is a joke but it's worth it.
17.My Michelle by Guns N' Roses
This was one of the best songs the band ever did and a true story
18.Prisoner of Society by The Living End
Feaux punk fromAustralia
19.No New Tale To Tell by Love & Rockets
Back in the 80s this song was so cool and underground
20.Gigantic by Pixies
Kim Deal before she headed up the Breeders sang about big, black penis
21.Over the Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
RIP Israel

1 comment:

  1. I like Girl by Beck. Look at the snoozy pic here!!! it's a little amercian eskimo snoozie!!!

    ReplyDelete