Sunday, August 2, 2009

I Just Want You To Know



It continues; my weird fascination with Lady GaGa has made me into some sort of teenage boy. I don't think she's amazing or even that hot I just can't stop thinking about what the heck she's doing here on earth. I think she's a snack from Venus, that is to say on Venus you eat pop stars for something to fulfill your snack needs. She probably tastes like tofu fried, dipped in a Tang and chili flake powder. When you eat the pop star snack the music plays.
On the wilder side of things I think her music is the proper music to do blow to and I have some suspicion that her and Paris Hilton probably listen to "The Fame" do lines, have a straight girl make out and laugh at all the mooks ogling them like it's the most important event in history. Do they make T-shirts that read "disco stick" with an arrow pointing down?
Continuing in the blue department I wander if she's a good lover . . . I'm gonna' guess not. I mean she probably can do a good solo show in front of a mirror or a spectator but I think that's what her "Poker Face" is for.
Question: When was the last time somebody thought Madonna was hot, I mean really hot? Like a fantasy.
Answer: 1984

I'm dumb!


No comments:

Post a Comment