Friday, August 21, 2009

I Love Pants

At one point in my younger days I wore a pair of green, no pleat, twill pants that were for whatever reason pretty special. I liked them because they fit very well and could be worn with just about everything I owned, T-shirts, button downs with long sleeves or short, my vintage, black, leather car coat. I guess it would have been in the mid 90s when they were prominent, before I got snagged on some sort of sharp edge or barb and was left with pants I felt couldn’t be worn any longer.
The pants seemed to impress the ladies as I recall; on at least two occasions did they become a major player in the circumstances that came to be. One young lady even wanted to seal them.
I can’t deny that they made me feel more slick and fashionable. People have questioned my taste when I mention green trousers but they never saw them and just don’t know how good they looked and how comfortable they felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment