Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sweet Lou

Lou Piniella is a Major league manager currently working for the Chicago Cubs and trying to get into the post season again. Mr. Paniella has been a manager since 1986 starting with the Yankees, Cincinnati, Seattle, Tampa Bay and now the Cubs. His biggest successes would be winning a Major League record 116 games in 2001 and his World Series championship with the Reds back in 1990. As a player he was a career .291 hitter with barely over 100 home runs and just 32 stolen bases to his credit. Most of this came with the Yankees and Royals while he spent a bit of time with the Indians and the Orials. More than this he known for his temper.





I'm guessing that ones drama appeal can keep them desired and keep things interesting for he even does commercials where he plays with his reputation. I think I need a hook where my mediocrety can be superceded by my flamboyant outbursts.

No comments:

Post a Comment