Thursday, July 1, 2010

Weekly Mix Tape Pt 22

Happy July! This Mix was not very good so I went back in time and rearranged the muthuh! Now it is a rock fest that gets awesome all the time! There are a couple bands that premier on this little list and I was very happy about it in the end!

Listen and enjoy

1. Bulls on Parade by Rage Against The Machine
This song is balls out from the beginning! Funny to think the group just about broke up before finishing this album
2. She Gives Me Love by The Godfathers
It's a badass song with that slick beat. How is this song better than there biggest single, "Birth, School, Work, Death"?
3. Everything Zen by Bush
It took me years to finally sorta' like this song, I don't get all pissy when I hear it anymore
4. California Love by 2 Pac & Dr. Dre
WEST SIDE! RIP 2 Pac
5. Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz
Let's welcome the Damon Albarn gone weird project; it's lovely.
6. Daughters of the Chaos by Luscious Jackson
This song was so cool in 1992 it gave ridiculous points if you liked it.
7. You're So Pretty - We're So Pretty by The Charletons
This band actually made some good music after their first album, here's some proof
8. Precious by The Pretenders
They rocked hard for us just once but it was enough to give them crazy cred!
9. Little Room by The White Stripes
Ladies and gentlemen the best band of the decade
10.Shut Your Mouth by Garbage
It's not a bad song but it's not as good anything off their second album
11.Sweet Dreams (Are made Of This) by Eurythmics
A perfect Song
12.Ray Of Light by Madonna
Madge keeps on dancing
13.On Fire by Spiritualized
This is not the Van Halen Song
14.Come On And Love Me by Lenny Kravitz
If I was a chick this song would make me go on and love Lenny
15.Photograph by Weezer
A nice little ditty that isn't the Def Leppard Song
16.Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers
Feel his agony! I do and I don't even know why.
17.Fallin' by Alicia Keys
Isn't this "Moonlight Senata"?
18.All Together Now by The Beatles
Let's get happy!
19.Burn Baby Burn by Ash
This is the last time Ash will appear on a mix. I think.
20.Because I Got High by Afroman
I'm kinda' embarrassed about having this song on here. It used to end the mix but it wasn't meant to be. There was a kid in my grade school who we used to call afroman.
21.Ultraviolet (Light My Way) by U2
Depressing end to good line up, no?

1 comment:

  1. you gotta check out this snoozy on your dailypuppy.com. look at his paws :)
    oh, yeah, i like the afroman song.

    ReplyDelete