Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Drinking for Democracy

As Stated all over the place I am a sucker for junk food and now that Mountain Dew has tossed out some new colors for the masses to drink and then elect one to keep while the other two are sent off to a place shamed soft drinks wallow. You can find New Coke and Pepsi Clear slowly going flat over the decades.

First we have the blue, "Voltage" flavor which is a light tasting berry concoction which didn't really inspire anything in me. I can't see myself craving this beverage.



The white beverage called. "White Out" is a bit better in flavor but again it's not that interesting. The one thing that I kept thinking however was that I was drinking a white liquid; it didn't feel all together innocent.

2 comments:

  1. mountain dew is not good for you. you know that, yeah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, that's why I don't polan on drinking them anymore

    ReplyDelete