Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sean Combs

Why do I dislike Sean Combs?



He's full of shit, everything he does to promote his image is so unauthentic it's like watching a propaganda film. A propaganda film made by a 12 year old. I believe that he thinks he's awesome and some sort of International playboy and maybe he is but he isn't; he's just rich and forces people to recognize it. It's sort of pathetic how he needs the world to know how successful he is. I'll tell you the problem is that he wants to be the star instead of the money behind the product and he doesn't have any real star power just the capital and the connections to force things to happen. I wonder what goes through his funny looking head; is it dollar signs?



I should actually support him; he is living the American Dream, right? Rags to riches and such? Maybe the tragedy is no matter what he's made from himself he still lacks genuine class.

Mr. combs attempts to pay for a hot dog . . . mo' money mo' problems

I shouldn't care about anything he does but it forced at me far too often for me to ignore which might contribute to the annoyance I feel.

Oh yeah he benefited greatly off a friends death which he probably was involved with

2 comments: