Monday, December 21, 2009

Sugar Intake


I eat too much damned sugar! There is too much of it around and I can barely say no to it. It is not good for me to consume the myriad of sweets which I do for it will give me that Wilford Brimley disease known as Diabetes turning me into a walrus man of sorts. I don't want to turn into that! in addition it's beginning to show in the belt line as well which doesn't look so great in the low rise jeans I like to wear nor does it do anything positive for the vast selection of tight T-shirts I own. I gotta' cut out the sugar and get my Boston Cream Pie of an ass to the gym; it's been over a year since I hit the treadmill. Then again I've been skinny my whole life so plump might be a good move.
I don't do New Year's resolutions so don't think that this is one of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment