Friday, March 23, 2012

New Music

Is the fact that I really don't find too much new music interesting or even fun a sign that I'm too old for it all? I hope not because I love music so. If I was twenty years older would I have been bored by all the music I loved as a teenagers and young adult? the thought that I've reached the end of the line means either this is thought is true, music sucks today or I'm just refusing to get on board with what's happening in music now.
What is happening in music now? Eighties sounds and horrible acoustic stuff? Pop doesn't really count because that's a whole genre that's never been known for it's originality. I mean Katy perry didn't innovate auto tune and Mumford and Son's didn't do anything special when they wrote those songs.

I don't know, I just want new music that makes me happier than what I hear now.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you. I think most if our age group would agree with you. Music nowadays suck. Nobody is original.

    ReplyDelete